You want anti aging technology that delivers results. Subnovii is EXACTLY what you need.
Schedule your FREE CONSULTATION
Subnovii Advanced Plasma Technology by Cartessa™ is an FDA-cleared treatment known as plasma fibroblast therapy (or plasma skin resurfacing) that delivers low-frequency energy to rejuvenate the skin.
Subnovii is the most advanced plasma technology available today. Subnovii is FDA-cleared, and the first plasma device that uses LF+ technology: low-frequency + a patented wavelength and power combination. This exclusive energy output allows for more precise applications and reduced healing time.
Not all plasma is the same. Subnovii’s highly controlled, low frequency emission means treatments are more precise and predictable and healing time is reduced for the patient. This plasma technology specification is important for the tough to treat areas around the mouth and eyes.
Fibroblasts play a crucial role in the skin tightening and firming that occurs during wound healing. Thanks to innovation in molecular physics, the handheld device hovers just above the skin, delivering a high-frequency electric current while preserving the skin cells from damage.
Plasma fibroblast therapy can:
- Help to regenerate skin tissue
- Stimulate the renewal of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid
- Tighten and firm the skin
- Break down unwanted proteins in the skin
- Treat crow’s feet, forehead lines, smile lines
- Correct acne scarring and stretch marks
- Effect a non-surgical blepharoplasty
- Create more definition in the jawline and neck
Schedule your FREE CONSULTATION
What are the benefits of Subnovii?
- Help reduce wrinkles, sagging skin, and fine lines
- Firms and tightens the complexion
- Helps reduce photoaging
- Improves skin texture and tone
- It helps to provide more youthful facial contours
- Preserves the outer skin layer
- No anesthesia or incisions
- Little downtime
- Long-lasting results, typically 2-3 years
- Enhances self-image
What areas can be treated:
- Upper eyelids
- Under-eye area
- Crow’s feet
- Mouth area
- Jawline and jowls
Who is a good candidate for treatment with Subnovii?
The Subnovii plasma fibroblast therapy is an excellent choice for anyone struggling with concerns over their complexion. The best candidates for a Subnovii pen procedure are adults in generally good health. Although this treatment can produce near-surgical quality results, it is important to remember that results vary from one person to another. Plasma resurfacing is safe and effective for most skin types and tones, however there is a greater risk of post-procedure hyperpigmentation for certain individuals. The best way to determine if you are a candidate for sure is to schedule an appointment with our team.
What happens after my Subnovii procedure?
The Subnovii plasma pen will cause microtrauma to the skin, making tiny wounds that help to stimulate the body’s collagen production. Thus, small scabs will form after treatment, which tends to disappear within about 5-10 days. You may experience some itchiness and tightness in the skin as well.
Results can be seen right away and will continue to improve over 6 months as your body begins making new collagen. For about a month after your treatment, you’ll need to avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and wear an SPF of 30 or higher at all times. This will help prevent hyperpigmentation.
Schedule your FREE CONSULTATION!
Why Choose Us?
- Free Consultations Available
- Three Convenient Locations
- Professionally Trained Staff
- Exceptional Customer Service
- State-Of-The-Art Technology